Translate

Saturday 25 May 2013

The Doctor Is In

I first came along Doctor who as a 7 year old watching sylvester Mcoy take on daleks with ace by his side.
It was a very long time before i got bitten by the bug again. 2005 and there was a new doctor for the first time in almost a decade. However first time round it didn't grab me, nothing to do with the show itself more to do with my current obsession (my then girlfriend) however she would eventually fade away but the Doctor would remain..waiting. Last year thanks to a certain TV company (no name dropping) I got the bug again I watched every episode on demand of the Tenth doctors run and i was hooked. I had some serious catching up to do but i did it easily flying through the Amy Pond years and beyond. Since i started writing on and off again a few ideas bounce round my skull but very rarely about characters that i haven't thought up.
The Doctor however...well he is there again...waiting.

Here is a brief synopsis of a story I'm starting to put together involving The Doctor.

Doctor Who and Saracens End:

During the time war, time lords held strategic points in different systems. The eleventh Doctor and his companions Amy Pond and Rory have answered a centuries old distress call from one of them on a moon called Saracens End. Fearing a Dalek trap the Doctor locks Amy and Rory in the T.A.R.D.I.S and heads off to investigate. Finding the distress beacon and scanning the records the Doctor finds that its much worse than a dalek trap, a weapon had been used on the base, a biological weapon Taylor made for use on time lords. Infected the Doctor makes it back to the T.A.R.D.I.S determined to find a cure before its too late. you see the virus dose not just kill a time lord it makes them degenerate through every regeneration until they no longer exist, now Amy and Rory are in a race against time to save the Doctor they are going to need help, fortunately the T.A.R.D.I.S knows just where to get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment